WB HS English Suggestion 2022. Prepare and practise this HS English Suggestion 2022 for Higher Secondary Examination 2022, The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). Very Important for class XII students of West Bengal. Get all Important Questions for Higher Secondary Examination 2022. Get Writings, Grammar all questions. The exam will start at 10:00 a.m. and will end at 1.15 p.m.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গ উচ্চমাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতির জন্য গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ইংরেজি সাজেশন 2022 । এই সাজেশনটা তৈরি করলে ছাত্র-ছাত্রীরা নিশ্চিতভাবে দারুন ভালো রেজাল্ট করতে পারবে। সাজেশনটি ভালোভাবে তৈরি করলে বেশিরভাগ প্রশ্নই কমন পাওয়া যাবে। এই সাজেশন এর মধ্যে যে সমস্ত লিঙ্কগুলি দেওয়া আছে সেখানে ক্লিক করলে প্রশ্নগুলির উত্তরও পাওয়া যাবে। তাই দেরি না করে 2022 সালে উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষায় আশানুরূপ রেজাল্ট করতে এখনই তৈরি করে নাও এই প্রশ্ন ও উত্তরগুলি। শুধু ইংরাজী নয় অন্যান্য বিষয়ের সাজেশনও আমাদের ওয়েবসাইটে দেওয়া হয়েছে, তোমরা অন্যান্য বিষয়ের সাজেশন গুলো তৈরি করে নাও এবং HS ফাইনাল পরীক্ষায় দারুণ রেজাল্ট করো।
Why is a Suggestion So Important for Students?
A suggestion is very important in the life of each and student. Throughout the year students read and work hard to score a good result in HS Exam. Their main aim is to do an excellent result in their final examination. They continuously read and do practice and write everything. But at the end of the year when they are going to face the final examination, they are in a difficult situation. Most of the students become nervous. Actually, they cannot take any proper decision as to which subject to read, how long they should read – the whole textbooks or guide books. Thus they fumble. That is why a suggestion is of much importance in the life of the students. A good and proper suggestion can change the life of a student. A suggestion helps the students to manage time in the examination hall. If a student follows a good and authentic suggestion he/she will be able to score a good result in the final exam. If he or she prepares himself or herself according to our suggestion, he or she will be able to write all the answers to the questions spontaneously in the examination. So, very carefully prepare our suggestion.
For Part – A (60 Marks)
1. “But her next question removed my doubts” – Who said this and about whom? What were the doubts of the speaker? What was the next question? How were his doubts removed?
2. “Yes, this is the best time.” – Who said this? What is the best time according to the speaker? Give the occasion of the remark? Why does the speaker think so?
3. “Oh, how lucky you are.” – Who said this? Who was considered to be lucky and why? How did the person react to the above remark?
4. “Few girls can resist flattery.” – Who made this remark? What was flattery? Why did the speaker say so? How did the person spoken to accept the flattery?
5. “Then I made a mistake.” – What ‘mistake’ did the speaker make? What removed the speaker’s doubts? What did the speaker do then?
6. “The man who had entered the compartment broke into my reverie”. What was the reverie? What was the reverie? How was the reverie broken?
7. “She had beautiful eyes, but they were of no use to her.” – Who is the speaker? Whose eyes are referred to here? Why were the eyes useless to her? Bring out the irony in this line.
8. “You must be disappointed.” – Who said this and to whom? When did the person say this? Why did he say this?
“Our locality was predominantly Muslim.” – Who said this? How does the speaker describe the locality? What picture of communal harmony do you find in this description? ***
2. What was Kalam’s father’s response to his son’s query about prayer and spirituality?
3. What picture of communal harmony do you get from Kalam’s autobiographical sketch “Strong Roots”?
4. “This is not a correct approach at all.” – Who said this? what is the correct ‘approach’ referred to here? Why is the approach not correct?
5. How does Kalam describe his childhood in his composition “Strong Roots”? ***
6. What does Kalam say about the father’s routine-bound life? What does he want to suggest here? ***
7. “I have endeavoured to understand the fundamental truth revealed to me by my father.” – Who was the son? Who was the father? What was the fundamental truth revealed to the son? ***
8. “When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection” – Who said this and to whom? Elucidate the statement. ***
1. Why did the Tsar decide to meet the hermit and how did he visit him? What was the hermit doing when the Tsar met him?
2. What did the Tsar promise the bearded man? How many times did the Tsar ask the hermit for an answer?
3. How did the bearded man become the Tsar’s friend?
4. How did the Tsar save the life of the wounded man?
5. “Forgive me!’ said the bearded man in a weak voice.” – Why did the bearded man become an enemy of the Tsar? What did the man swear and resolve to do? Why did the man ask forgiveness?
6. “You have already been answered” – Who said this and to whom? How has the person referred to been answered?
7. “Here comes someone running” – Who said this? Who was coming? Why did he come running? What happened to him?
1. “A soldier very young lies open-mouthed” – Where does the line occur? Who is the soldier? Why does he lie open-mouthed? How does nature nourish him in his sleep? Bring out the irony in the line. ***
2. Prepare the central idea, title and substance of the poem “Asleep in the Valley”.
3. Consider “Asleep in the Valley” as an anti-war poem. or What is Arthur Rimbaud’s attitude towards war as revealed in Asleep in the Valley”?
4. Describe the soldier after Rimbaud in the poem “Asleep in the Valley“.
5. “They fill the hollow full of light” – Who are ‘they’? What does ‘the hollow’ suggest? Describe the hollow.
6. “In his side there are two red holes.” – Who is referred to as ‘his’? Why are there two red holes in his side? How is the pity of war is reflected through this striking revelation at the end of the poem? ***
7. “Pale in his warm, green, sun-soaked bed” – Who is referred to as ‘he’? Why is he pale? What is meant by the ‘sun-soaked bed’ ? How does the poet describe the sleeping soldier? ***
8. “His smile is like that of an infant’s” – Whose smile is referred to here? Why is his smile compared to that of an infant? Bring out the irony in the line.***
1 Discuss the substance of the poem.
2. “Every fair from fair sometimes declines.”- What is the difference between the 1st ‘fair’ and 2nd ‘fair’? What makes “every fair from fair sometimes” decline? What instances of such decline are given by the poet? ***
3. How does Shakespeare treat the themes of time and love in Sonnet No. 18?
4. “…and this gives life to thee” – What does ‘this’ refer to? Who is referred to here by thee’? How does ‘this’ give him life?
4. Use of imagery in Sonnet No 18.
5. “But thy eternal summer shall not fade.” – whose ‘eternal summer’ is referred to here? What do you mean by ‘eternal summer’?
6. “…and summer’s lease hath too short a date” – What is meant by ‘summer’s lease’? In what context does the poet say this? What does this line suggest?
7. “Nor shall death brag thou wandr’est in his shade” – Who is referred to here by ‘thou’? How does the poet propose to win over the brag of death?
8. “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day”? – Whom does the poet address to? Why does the poet propose to compare him to a summer’s day? How is the question answered by the poet?
1. What do you mean by ‘the poetry of earth’? How does Keats justify that the poetry of earth is never dead./ How does the poet show that the poetry of earth never ceases? ***
2. Prepare central Idea, title and substance of the poem “The Poetry of Earth”.
3. “… takes the lead” – Who takes the lead and when? How does he take the lead? ***
4. What roles do the Grasshopper and the Cricket play in the poem?
5. Evaluate “The Poetry of Earth” as a Sonnet.
6. “When all birds are faint…” – When are the birds faint and why? What do they do then? How is the poetry of earth sounded in their absence? **
7. “He has never done/With his delights.” – Where does the line occur? Who is ‘he’ referred to here? How does he delight? What does he finally do?
8. Use of imagery in the poem.
9. “He rests at ease…” – Where does the line occur? Who is referred to as ‘he’? Where does he rest and when? How does he take part in the poetry of earth? ***
10. “…and seems to one in drowsiness half lost” – Where does the line occur? What makes him half lost in drowsiness? What seems to him and when?
1. “I’ve come to ask the hand of your daughter….in marriage” – Who said this and to whom? Who was the daughter? What was the immediate reaction of the father on hearing “The Proposal”?
2. “You’re not a neighbour, you’re a grabber.” – Whop said this and to whom? Why did the speaker say this?
3. Justify “The Proposal” as a satire. *
3. “He has come to borrow money! Shall not give him any..” – Who is the speaker? What makes him say this? What features of the character are revealed here?
4. “But you forget that he is overshot.” – What was spoken about? Whom did it belong? For how much was it bought? What is the meaning of overshot? what did its owner consider it to be? *
5. Why did Lomov decide to marry Natalya?
6. How responsible a father is Chubukov?
7. Characters of Natalya, Chubukov and Lomov. *
8. How is the theme of marriage dealt in the play “The Proposal”?
9. Theme of the play “The Proposal”.
10. “She’s like a love-sick cat.” – Who is the speaker? Whom does ‘she’ refer to? In what context does the speaker say so? How far, do you think, is the statement correct? *
11. What picture of social life is presented in the play “The Proposal”? *
2. Write a report on ‘the poor prospects of the Eden Gardens’.
6. Write a report on the celebration of Nirmal Vidyalaya Abhijan at your school.
7. A report on Educational Excursion.
লেখাগুলির উপরে ক্লিক করলে রাইটিং গুলির উত্তর পাওয়া যাবে।
1. Write a letter to the Municipal Chairman on the spread of dengue in an epidemic manner in your locality.
2. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily about the poor condition of roads and streets in your locality.
3. A letter to the editor of a newspaper about the education of the girl child in rural areas.
4. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily about regular flooding in your locality during the monsoon.
5. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily expressing your concern over global warming.
6. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily expressing your concern over the scarcity of safe drinking water.
7. Write a letter to the Medical Super of XYZ Nursing Home demanding an explanation of the bill that they have charged unduly for your patient.
8. XYZ School has ordered a publishing company for a set of books. But the company has failed to supply the books in due time. Write a letter of reminder to Publishing Company.
9. Write a letter to a reputed company complaining that the laptop, you bought lately from them, has technical problems. Say what you want to do and what kind of support you need as a customer.
10. Write a letter to the editor of an English daily expressing your concern about the increasing number of road accidents.
Do practice as much as you can.
প্রিয় ছাত্র ছাত্রী, উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষায় আশানুরূপ ফলাফল করার জন্য নিয়মিত ভিজিট করো আমাদের ওয়েবসাইট onlineexamgroup.com। আর পেয়ে যাও দ্বাদশ শ্রেণির ইংরেজি বিষয়ের প্রতিটিতে টেক্সট এর বিস্তারিত আলোচনা, বাংলা মানে, নোটস, শর্ট কোশ্চেন, গ্রামার, রাইটিং সবকিছুই। পেতে থাকো মাধ্যমিক ও উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার ইংরেজি সহ অন্যান্য বিষয়ের সাজেশন, স্কলার্শিপ সংক্রান্ত আপডেট এবং বিভিন্ন ধরনের প্রতিযোগিতা মুলক পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতির জন্য উন্নত মানের স্টাডি মেটেরিয়ালস।
পোষ্টটি অবশ্যই সকল বন্ধু-বান্ধবকে জানাতে তাদের সঙ্গে শেয়ার করবে।