NTSE 2022 National Talent Search Exam. Get all updates about NTSE 2022. Know Exam Date, Online Application Process, Last Date of Online Application, and more.
National Talent Search Exam NTSE 2022 is a national-level examination to find out the intellectual students. NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training) controls and regulates this exam. They take exams at two levels:
1) National Level (Stage 1)
2) State Level (Stage 2)
NTSE gives scholarship to deserving candidates who will qualify the exam. Like previous years, this year also the State Level National Talent Search Examination 2021-22 will be held in the month of January 2022. The willing candidates have to apply online for this examination.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Class X students of any affiliated and recognised schools of W.B.B.S.E /W.B.B.M.E/I.C.S.E/C.B.S.E of West Bengal are eligible for NTSE 2022 (State Level). They must secure 50% and above marks (40% and above marks for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Disabled Candidates) in the final exam of class IX.
- The students who have registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) under NIOS/West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling and scored 50% and above marks in the pre-10th level examination (for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates 40% and above) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate must be below the age of 18 years as on 1st July, 2021.
- E.W.S. candidates have to submit E.W.S. Certificates otherwise, they will be considered as general.
- OBC candidates under Non Creamy Layer of Income Group (according to Central Govt. norms) and belong to OBC category of Central list will be regarded as OBC for this exam. Those OBC candidates who are under Creamy Layer of Income Group will be regarded as general.
- If the candidate studies in any school under the jurisdiction of Barrackpore or Bidhannagar administrative sub-division, the candidate will have to choose BARRACKPORE as district instead of North 24 Parganas or Kolkata.
- If the candidate studies in any school under the jurisdiction of Siliguri administrative sub-division, the candidate will have to choose SILIGURI as district instead of Darjeeling.
- Then the applicant must opt for the district in which his or her school is located.
How to fill up the Application form online:
Go to the official website https://scholarships.wbsed.gov.in.
Then click on the link “NEW USER REGISTER HERE”.
Then, give the required details and mobile number. (Used mobile number and email id will not be acceptable second time for registration) Now Register.
Then, you will get a Registration Number. Keep it carefully. Keep the password also for future use.
Log in to your account using Registration Number and Password.
Then, edit the Form and fill in other details.
Upload the scanned copy of your passport size photograph. (Jpeg/jpg format and 20kb size).
Then save the Form.
(The form is editable till it is locked)
Fill in all the required fields with correct particulars, and lock it.
Then take a printout of the filled-in application form and also the format for Certificate from the Head of the School/Institution.
Now take the printed Application Form and Certificate of HOI to the school where he/she is studying.
Get the Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution with Official Seal.
Now upload the signed certificate after logging in to your account.
Also, upload the scanned copy of the following documents-
i) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority if applicable.
ii) Disability Certificate (40%and above) certified by competent Medical Board of the State Government or Central Government, if applicable.
iii) parental Gross annual income certificate (under non creamy layer) only in case of OBC candidates as per Central Government norms for the last financial year issued by the competent authority.
The documents must be authenticated by the school authority. The size of the scanned documents must be within 100kb.
Then click on the “Finalize Application ” button.
Check your given email address to see if your application is accepted or rejected. Rejected applicants will get a chance to rectify.
The candidature may be cancelled at any time if any information is found to be false or incorrect.
Online Application for this scholarship has been started from 11.11.2021.
Last Date of Online Application: 30.11.2021
Online Application is going on. The last date of the Online Application is 30th November 2021.
The NTSE or National Talent Search Exam (State Level) 2021-22 will be held on 16.01.2022, Sunday.
MAT (Mental Ability Test) – It comprises of MCQ or Objective type questions. There will be 100 marks comprising of 100 items. Time – 120 minutes.
SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) – It also comprises of MCQ or Objective type questions. There will be 100 marks comprising of 100 items. Time – 120 minutes. SAT comprises of:
Note: There is no Negative Marking.
Notification regarding downloading online Admit Card will be notified on notice section of the scholarship portal.
If the candidates face any problem they can contact the following addresses:
For any further information, candidates can mail to email@example.com
Address of State Agency:
Directorate of School Education, West Bengal, Bikash Bhavan, 7th Floor, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091.
Visit onlineexamgroup.com. Get materials for Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Exam. Learn English, get ample space for practice, grammar, textual questions. We are coming soon with more updates. Keep updated with us.
For more Scholarship – related information and educational updates, keep visiting onlineexamgroup.com Give your comment in the Comment Box below.