MCQ from The Passing Away of Bapu. Multiple Choice Questions. A lot of Questions with answers. Prepare them an score an attractive result. Don’t Miss.
1. Gandhiji had been shot on his way to-
a) a prayer meeting
b) an evening prayer
c) a family meeting
d) the Birla House.
Ans: b) an evening prayer
2. Gandhiji had been shot on –
a) 30 th January, 1947
b) 30 th September, 1948
c) 30 th January, 1948
d) 2 nd October, 1948.
Ans: c) 30 th January, 1948.
3. The author came to know about Gandhiji’s death by –
a) a letter
b) a telegram
c) a telephone call
d) a public broadcast.
Ans: c) a telephone call
4. When one is faced with the shock of a loved one’s death, one-
Ans: a) whimpers
5. After getting the bad news, the author rushed to the-
a) Sabarmati Ashram
b) Ham Manohar Lohia Hospital
c) Red Fort
d) Birla House.
Ans: d) Birla House.
6. Outside the Birla House, initially the people were-
a) unnaturally silent
Ans: a) unnaturally silent.
7. People had gathered to-
a) see Gandhiji for the last time
b) create a pandemonium
c) create an unnatural silence
d) attend a prayer meeting.
Ans: a) see Gandhiji for the last time.
8. People of Delhi mourned Gandhiji’s death like –
a) matured persons
c) lost children
d) political leader
Ans: c) lost children.
9. After the immersion of Gandhiji’s ashes, the followers went to –
Ans: a) Delhi.
10. With Gandhiji’s passing away, the writer felt that the magic circle had –
c) become bigger
11. People gathered around the Birla house to –
a) hear their leader
b) to offer their leader some special gifts
c) to see their leader for the last time
d) to help their leader.
Ans: c) to see their leader for the last time.
12. The news of Gandhiji’s death spread like a –
Ans: c) fire.
13. The author felt that she had grown up within a –
a) magic circle
b) unsocial circle
c) wholesome circle
d) vicious circle.
Ans: a) magic circle.
14. Gandhiji’s Ashes were immersed in the –
Ans: b) Ganges.
15. Gandhiji’s figure was –
Ans: a) slight.
16. Gandhiji’s funeral was to take place-
a) on the day of his death
b) two days after his death
c) one day after his death
d) a week after his death.
Ans: c) one day after his death.
17. Padmasi was Mrs Naidu’s –
Ans: d) daughter.
18. The author made an effort to –
a) forget Gandhiji
b) be an onlooker
c) walk back to Delhi
d) revive herself from a state of despair.
Ans: c) revive herself from a state of despair.
19. The narrator comments that to walk is to make –
a) a tiresome journey
b) no progress
c) rapid progress
d) slow progress.
Ans: d) slow progress.
20. People sang bhajans because –
a) it cast away bad omens.
b) Gandhiji had taught them many bhajans
c) it smoothened their minds
d) it invoked a feeling of Gandhiji’s presence.
Ans: d) it invoked a feeling of Gandhiji’s presence.
21. The last walk with Bapu was – (2018)
Ans: d) delightful.
22. According to the narrator, walk required –
a) a lot of money
c) one’s own body and energy
d) a walking stick.
Ans: c) one’s own body and energy.
23. Gandhiji’s ideals will live among –
c) the youth of the following generations.
Ans: c) the youth of the following generations.
24. Gandhiji transformed walking into –
c) joyful effort
Ans: c) joyful effort.
25. Gandhiji awakened people to one another’s –
Ans: a) sufferings.
MCQ From The Passing Away of Bapu.
Visit our website http://onlineexamgroup.com regularly and get more educational updates.
Write your comment in the Comment Box below.