The Sitaram Jindal Foundation is a charitable organisation in Bangalore. So it has initiated the The Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholrship. It was started with the objective to help with the moral and social upliftment of the weaker and poorer sections of society. This Foundation was envisioned by Dr. Sitaram Jindal and was instituted in in 1969.
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation serves the society by providing the financially weaker and meritorious students with scholarships. Application for this scholarship has been started. All Indian students can apply for this scholarship.
The eligibility criteria has been divided into 5 categories. They are-
The students of classes Xi and Xii of Govt or Govt aided schools are eligible. The minimum percentage required is 65% for boys (75% for boys of Karnataka and West Bengal ) and 60% for girls (70% for girls of Karnataka and West Bengal ). The students will get Rs.500 per month .
Students studying in ITI are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The minimum percentage required for this scholarship is 50% for boys and 40% for girls students. No Income Certificate is required for this scholarship. The students studying in Government or Government aided ITI college will get Rs. 500 per month and Private ITI students will get Rs. 700 per month.
Students studying now in Graduate and Post Graduate level are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Percentage of marks required for this scholarship is 65% for boys (75% for boys of Karnataka and West Bengal ) and 60% for girls (70% for girls of Karnataka and West Bengal). General category boys will get Rs. 600 and girls students will get Rs. 800 per month. Physically challenged students will get Rs. 800 per month . Widows or unmarried wards of ex-serviceman will get Rs. 1000 per month .
Students studying in Diploma courses like Civil Engineering, automobile, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical, Environment Science, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalism etc.) are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Annual family income must not exceed Rs.2.5 lakh. The percentage required for this scholarship is 60% for boys and 55% for girls. General category boys will get Rs. 800 per month and girls students will get Rs 1000 per month . Physically challenged students will get Rs. 1000 per month. Widows or unmarried wards of ex-serviceman will get Rs. 1200 per month.
Students studying in Graduate and Post Graduate level in Engineering and Medical are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The percentage required for this scholarship is 70% for boys ( 75% for boys of Karnataka and West Bengal) and 65% for girls (70% for girls of Karnataka and West Bengal ). The selected graduate boys will get Rs. 1300 per month and girls students will get Rs. 1500 per month . Post Graduate level selected boys will get Rs.1800 per month and girls students will get Rs. 2000 per month.
Students enjoying any scholarship from State Government or Central Government or NGO are not eligible for this scholarship .
For physically challenged or handicapped students, the eligibility percentage of marks will be the pass marks in all categories.
At the time of continuation of the scholarship in all categories, minimum percentage of marks for continuation will be relaxed by 5%.
How to apply online for this scholarship.
For online application for this scholarship visit this website:application.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and click on ‘Sign up now’ option. Then fill up the form correctly and submit for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship.
Offline Application Process.
TO apply offline for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship you have to visit the official website www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and click on ‘Apply for Scholarship’ and then click on ‘Download Application and Annexures’. Then take print out of the form and fill it up correctly .
Enclose the following Supporting documents:
- Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks card.
- Photocopy of last examination passed.
- The Photocopy of income certificate.
- Photocopy of merit certificate as per Annexure Vii (in case of Engineering, Medical, Diploma and MBA Students.
- Photocopy of certificate regarding fees paid as per Annexure Viii (in case of courses other than Engg, Medical, Diploma and MBA)
- For hostellers, a certificate from warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure iv or ix as applicable, downloadable from official website .
- For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority .
- And For widows and ex-servicemen, i) PPO, ii) Ex-serviceman widow I- Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
Family income limits:
- a) Category A and B:- Certified photocopy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income on per annum should be submitted.
- b) Category C,D,E:- i) For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year- Certificate issued by the Employer.
- ii) For all others Rs.2.5 lakhs per year – Income Certificate issued by Patwari, BDO, Revenue Officer, Gazetted Officer, any Retired IAS, IPS or Class 1 Central Govt. Officer, Sarpanch/Gram Pradhan/President of Village Panchayet. For Rajasthan state, self certified Income Certificates duly notarized by the Notary Public with two responsible witness, will be acceoted.
Send the Applications to the following addresses:
For Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujrat, Goa, Karnataka, kerala, Lakshadeep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telengana — Address –
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073.
For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal — Address:-
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070.
Date of application: From June to October 31st.
For any query write your to comment box. We will try our level best.
So, put your comment in the comment box below. Give your valuable opinion. Like us in our Facebook Page and get more updates.
For more updates, visit http://onlineexamgroup.com