Nabanna Scholarship 2021 or Chief Minister’s Relief Fund – 2021. Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form in PDF format. Easily download PDF Application Form for 2021 Chief Minister’s Relief Fund. Know all details about Nabanna Scholarship 2021. Get scholarship. 2021 Nabanna Scholarship Form Download.
The Chief Minister’s Relief Fund is raised in order to assist the poor, distressed, and meritorious students of West Bengal. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has initiated many scholarships to uplift education. Nabanna Scholarship is one of them. The West Bengal Government has declared Nabanna Scholarship – 2021 for the very poor and economically backward students. Thus, This scholarship will provide the selected candidates an amount of Rs/- 10,000 per year. There are some eligibility criteria to avail of this scholarship. Those students who will fulfill these criteria can apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2021. This scholarship will surely help the students continue their studies.
|Name of the Scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship 2020 or West Bengal Chief Minister's Relief Fund Scholarship 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Applicable for||HS, UG & PG Level.|
|Last Date of Application||No particular Last Date of Application.|
1. The student must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal.
2. The student must study in any Institution of the state after passing out the state board or Council of Secondary Education or a state-aided University in West Bengal.
3. The student must obtain 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik examination (for HS level) or 60% in aggregate in HS examination (for UG level) or 55% marks in Honours subject (for PG level).
4. The student must not enjoy any other governmental (Central or State) scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
This scholarship is applicable for the students of Class 10th Pass, HS (10+2), Graduation.
The students who are in urgent need of financial support or assistance from the Chief Minister’s relief fund may send their signed application on plain paper along with all the related documents to the following address…
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s office
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711102
The student must attach the following required documents for the financial support from the Chief Minister’s relief fund.
1. Photocopy or Axerx copies of mark sheets of all previous examinations passed.
2. Photocopy of the rank card and allotment letter of the selection committee ( for JEE or equivalent examination)
3. Original copy of monthly family income certificate
4. Copy of recommendation from MP or MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
5. Self-declaration of the student under his or her signature about the present course of study mentioning year or semester and receipt of any scholarship duly countersigned by the head of the present institution with seal.
6. Bank account details of the student with IFSC code, branch code, branch name, account number, Bank name, with a photocopy of the bank passbook.
7. Photocopy of the tuition or admission fees book
8. Give contact details and your self mobile number.
9. Passport size photos.
** The Photocopies of the above-mentioned documents are to be attested by Group -A Govt. Officer.
There is no specific last date. Therefore, The student can apply at any time.
If you have any queries and suggestions about the scholarship, you can call (033)2214 1902 or (033)2253 5278.
Visit our website onlineexamgroup.com regularly for more updates about various types of scholarships. Here you can get information about all Competitive Exams. Get Madhyamik and HS Exam Suggestions. All types of Questions with Answers for Madhyamik and HS Exam preparation.