Nabanna Scholarship or Chief Minister’s Relief Fund – 2020
The Chief Minister’s Relief Fund is raised in order to assist the poor, distressed and meritorious students. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has initiated many scholarships to uplift the education. Nabanna Scholarship is one of them. The West Bengal Government has declared Nabanna Scholarship – 2020 for the very poor and economically backward students. Thus, This scholarship will provide the selected candidates an amount of Rs/- 10,000 per year. There are some eligibility criteria. Those students who will fulfill these criteria can apply for Nabanna scholarship.
Nabanna Scholarship 2020 at a Glance:
|Name of the Scholarship||Nabanna Scholarship 2020 or West Bengal Chief Minister's Relief Fund Scholarship 2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Applicable for||HS, UG & PG Level.|
|Last Date of Application||No particular Last Date of Application.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship:
1. The student must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal
2. The student must study in any Institutions of the state after passing out the state board or Council of Secondary Education or a state aided University in West Bengal.
3. The student must obtain 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik examination (for HS level) or 60% in aggregate in HS examination (for UG level) or 55% marks in Honours subject (for PG level).
4. The student must not enjoy any other governmental Central or state scholarship or stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year.
5. The student’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 60000/-.
This scholarship is applicable for the students of Class 10th Pass, HS (10+2), Graduation.
Process for Application or How to Apply:
The students who are in urgent need for financial support or assistance from the chief Minister’s relief fund may send their signed application on plain paper along with all the related documents to the following …
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s office
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711102
The student must attach the following required documents for the financial support from the chief Minister’s relief fund
1. copies of mark sheets of all previous examinations passed.
2. copies of rank card and allotment letter of selection committee ( for JEE or equivalent examination)
3. copy of monthly family income certificate
4. copy of recommendation from MP or MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student.
5. Self declaration of the student under his or her signature about present course of study mentioning year or semester and receipt of any scholarship duly countersign by the head of the present institution with seal.
6. Bank account details of the student with IFSC code, branch code, branch name, account number, Bank name, with photocopy of the bank passbook.
7. Photocopy of the tuition or admission fees book
8. Give contact details and your self mobile number.
** The Photocopies of above mentioned documents are to be attested by Group -A Govt. Officer.
Last Date of Application :
There is no specific last date. Therefore, The student can apply any time.
So, for any other query and suggestion please call (033)2214 1902 or (033)2253 5278.
So, visit our website regularly for more updates. Get more scholarship-related information. Enrich your English with our website. Get Madhyamik and HS Suggestion.