West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) Exam 2019. Get the details. Know Online Application Process, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & other information.
West Bengal Public Service Commission is about to hold Civil Service(Exe) Exam very soon.
Recruitment to various posts will be done through the West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) Exam. The recruitment will be made on the basis of WBCS (Exe) exam results. The posts and services are of four groups. They are as follows-
The West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) Examination has two (2) parts:
1) Written Exam
2) Personality Test.
The written exam has two successive stages:
1) Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Type questions.
2) Main Exam consisting of both Objective Type and Conventional Type questions.
Candidates qualifying Preliminary Exam will be allowed to the Main Exam. The candidates qualifying the Main Exam will be called for Personality Test.
Date of the exam:
West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) exam (Preliminary Exam) will be held on 20.01.2019 (20th January, 2019). The Exam will held at various centres. The Main Exam will be held in Kolkata centre. Personality Test Will be held in the office of Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
A candidate can compete in more than one group. But in that case, he should submit only one application by mentioning his choice of the groups.
Online application start from 6th November 2018.
Last date of Online application is 26th November 2018.
Last date of submission of application Fee online is 26th November 2018.
Last date of submission of application fee offline 27th November 2018.
The candidates have to fulfill the following qualifications:
1) the candidate must have a degree from a recognized University.
2) The candidate must have the ability to read write and speak in Bengali in Bengali. ( it is not required for the candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali)
3) Age limit – For group A and group B, the age of the candidate must not be below 21 years and must not exceed 36 years as on 1st January of the year of the examination.
For group B, the age of the candidate must not be below 20 years and must not exceed 36 years as on the 1st January of the year of the examination.
For group D, that age of the candidate must not be below 21 years and must not exceed 39 years as on the 1st January of the year of the examination.
There is upper age limit relaxation for SC, ST candidates (Non – -creamy Layer) by 5 years and B.C. (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates by 3 years.
* candidates whose age is between 20 and 21 years as on 1st January 2019 can apply for Group B only.
4) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
5) The candidate must deserve good health and character and suitability for the appointment to government service.
6) S.C, S.T, B.C (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates or physically disabled candidates must produce certificate in support of claim.
Preliminary examination centres (with code number):
01- kolkata (north), 02- kolkata (south), 03 Baruipur, 04 – Diamond Harbour, 05- Barrackpore, 06 – Barasat, 07 – Howrah, 08 – Burdwan, 09 – Asansol, 10 – Medinipur, 11- Tamluk, 12- Bankura, 13- Berhampore, 14- Malda, 15- Jalpaiguri, 16- Alipurduar, 17- Cooch Behar, 18- Siliguri, 19- Kalimpong, 20- Darjeeling.
Rs. 210/- (two hundred and ten) + service charge.
Candidates can apply online through www.pscwbapplication.in
We are giving here step-by-step process of application:
i) Go to the official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
ii) Then click on ‘application form’ link.
iii) Next do one time registration by giving the basic personal details such as name, date of birth, parents names, email id, mobile number.
iv) Then upload your photo graph, signature etc.
v) Then click on ‘submit’ option.
vi) You will get registration id and password . Keep the id and password for future reference.
vii) Log in to your account and choose the exam which you like to appear for.
viii) Click on ‘apply now’ button.
ix) Then fill up the application.
x) Pay application fees online.
xi) Next finally submit the application form.
xii) Download the form and take a print out of the application form.
If you have any difficulty or any query, you may contact the following numbers or email:
(From 10 a.m. to 06 p.m. on any working day)
(033) 2262-4181 for offline payment.
(033) 4003-5104 for online payment.
Help desk numbers:
9836219994, 9836289994, 9073953820.
For more updates visit http://onlineexamgroup.com
You can give your opinion about our website in the Comment Box below. You can also like and share us in Facebook Page.