Important MCQ for Madhyamik Examination – 2020, WBBSE, West Bengal
Passing Away of Bapu.
1. Gandhiji walked with a –
Ans: a stick in hand.
2. The crowd collected around-
Ans: Birla House.
3.People accompanying the ashes of Bapu in the train compartment were-
Ans: singing bhajans.
4. Gandhiji brought many people of India out of –
5. In song and prayer people felt the presence of –
6. The news of Gandhiji’s death spread through Delhi like –
7. The last work with Bapu was –
8. The willing people were trying to touch –
Ans: Gandhiji’s feet.
9. Ashes were taken to Allahabad –
Ans: by train.
10. Gandhiji brought many people of India out of –
11. In song and prayer people felt the presence of –
12. When one is faced with the shock of a loved one’s death, one –
14. Getting back to Delhi the speaker felt –
15. Groups of men and women who assembled around the Birla House were –
Ans: grieved after the death of Gandhiji.
16. To move in the thick crowd was – impossible.
Our Runaway Kite:
1 Father left home after quarreling with his –
a) uncle b) aunt c) sister d) brother.
2. The Big Half Moon is –
a) a mountain b) an ocean, c) satellite d) an island.
Answer: an island.
3. A letter came for father after a – a) fortnight b) a week c) a month d) a day.
Answer: a month.
4. Claud and the narrator made plenty of –
a) Kites b) envelopes c) puppets d) masks.
Answer – kites.
4. In the summer Claud and his sister would play with –
a) a boy on the mainland b) tennis c) his father d) hide and seek.
Answer: A boy on the mainland.
5. The harbour is –
a) blue b) blue and quiet c) blue and noisy d) blue and chaotic.
Answer: blue and quiet.
6. The harbour was blue and calm when – a) the narrator played with her brother b) the weather was fine c) Dick and Mimi came d) the narrator and her brother were engaged in a work.
Answer: the weather was fine.
7. The kite was patched with –
a) sticker b) newspaper c) envelope d) letter.
by Andrew Barton Paterson.
1 Most people think that the cat is –
a) unintelligent b) wise c) clever d) intelligent.
2. The movement of the cat is –
a) gliding and graceful b) fast and furious c) smart and beautiful d) gliding and graceful d) lithe and panther like.
Answer: lithe and panther like.
3. After tea the family –
a) light the fire b) extinguishes the fire c) fight the fire d) enjoys the fire.
Answer: enjoys the fire.
4. Watching a mousehole keeps a cat from dying of –
a) hunger b) attention c) boredom d) stress.
5. When a family moves, a cat –
a) makes them stay back b) leaves the place c) moves out with them d) will stay without them.
Answer: will stay without them.
6. The cat is aware of his enemies like –
a) milk and mice b) panthers c) dogs d) dogs and small boys with stones.
Ans: dogs and small boys with stones.
Prepare these Important MCQ for Madhyamik Examination – 2020.
মাধ্যমিক পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি নেওয়ার জন্য তোমারা অবশ্যই ভিজিট করো আমাদের ওয়েবসাইট http://onlineexamgroup.com
Give your comment in the Comment Box below. If you have any query please feel free to contact us through mail at email@example.com. We will come with solution immediately.