Important Grammar from Three Questions, Practice Set 1: Very Important Grammar Practice Set. Prepare. Scrore Excellent. Get Answers also.
In this page, we have given some important grammar for your practice. Do practice this grammar regularly. You must do a very good performance in your Final HS examination. Without practice you cannot perform better in final examination hall.
The more you practice the better you perform in your final examination. We will provide more grammar practice sets so that you can get enough space for your grammar practice and score an attractive result in your final examination. we will also provide the answer to this practice sets later. Till then keep practiiing these grammar sets.
Practice Set: 1
1. “You have already been answered”, said the hermit to the Tsar. (2015)
2. The hermit was digging the ground. (Change the voice). (2015)
3. All the answers being different, the Tsar agreed with none of them. (Compound)
4. The hermit listened to the Tsar but answered nothing. (Affirmative)
5. All the answers being different, the jar agreed with none of them. (Complex)
6. The hermit listened to the Tsar but answered nothing. (Simple)
7. I do not know you and have nothing to forgive you for. (Complex)
8. He received none but common folk. (Affirmative)
9. It is only magicians who know that. (Negative)
10. I have nothing to forgive you for. (Interrogative).
11. The hermit lived in a wood which he never quitted. ( Change the voice)
12. “You have already been answered,” said the hermit to the Tsar.
13. “Forgive me !” said the bearded man in a weak voice. (Turn it into indirect speech).
14. “Here comes someone running”, said the hermit.
15. The Tsar brought fresh water. He gave it to him. (Join into a single sentence)
Follow our website onlineexamgroup.com regularly and get more updates.
Write your comment in the Comment Box below.