West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation ( WBMDFC) invites applications for admission into skill development training for the minorities youth ( Buddhist Christian Muslim Parsi Sikh and Jain) in Association with NSME Tool Room Kolkata (Central Tool Room and Training Centre), Government of India, BON Hooghly Industrial Area, Kolkata 700108 for the following courses:
Carefully note the following courses:
A. Employability Oriented Training Programme:
|বিষয়||MCQ বা বহুবিকল্পীয় প্রশ্ন||SAQ বা সংক্ষিপ্ত উত্তরধর্মী প্রশ্ন||NARRATIVE বা রচনাধর্মী প্রশ্ন||মোট নম্বর|
|গল্প (থেকে)||1 × 5 = 5||1 × 2 = 2||5 × 1 = 5||12|
|কবিতা (থেকে)||1 × 4 =4||1 × 4 = 4||5 × 1 = 5||13|
|নাটক (থেকে)||1 × 3 = 3||1 × 2 = 2||5 × 1 = 5||10|
|আন্তর্জাতিক কবিতা/ভারতীয় গল্প (থেকে)||1 × 1 = 1||1 × 1 = 1||5 × 1 = 5||7|
|পূর্ণাঙ্গ সহায়ক গ্রন্থ (থেকে)||X||X||5 × 1 = 5||5|
|বাংলা শিল্প-সাহিত্য ও সংস্কৃতির ইতিহাস (থেকে)||1 × 3 = 3||X||5 × 2 = 10||13|
|ভাষা (থেকে)||1 × 2 = 2||1 × 3 = 3||5 × 1 = 5||10|
|প্রবন্ধ রচনা (থেকে)||X||X||10 × 1 = 10||10|
B. Entrepreneurship Oriented Training Programme:[table “18” not found /]
How to apply for admission in all the above courses:
Eligibility for Admission:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be the domicile of the state of West Bengal.
- The candidate must have to belong to the minority community (Buddhist Christian Muslim Sikh Parsi and Jain).
Age Limit for Admission:
- The candidate must be from 18 years to 25 years as on 01st September, 2019.
Last date for submission of application:
The last date for submission of application is 30th September 2019.
Mode of admission:
The admission will be on the basis of screening test or interview.
will be from Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
80% attendance in class is mandatory.
Commencement of the Course:
- The course will be commenced from November 2019 (tentative).
Cost for the Training:
- WBMDFC will bear the training cost.
- The deserving candidates will get hostel facility.
Security Deposit and Execution of Bond:
The selected candidates must deposit Caution money of rupees 2,000 only (refundable) by DD drawn in favour of WBMDFC payable at Kolkata and execute a bond on non judicial stamp paper of rupees 10 duly notarized.
- The candidates have to attend at least 80% of the total number of session in course. then they will be eligible to appear in the exam.
Venue of all the courses:
- The classes will be at NSME Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bon Hooghly Industrial Area, Kolkata 700108.
Process of Application:
Those candidates who wants to apply for skill development training with MSME Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Kolkata must follow the process of application step by step:
- First visit the official website http://www.wbmdfc.org.
- Then click on the “online application for admission in MS Central tool room and Training Centre Kolkata 2019” link.
- Then select Your types of Training.
- Now click on “Apply Now” link.
- Application Form will come on screen. Now fill up Personal Details, Address Details, Contact Details carefully.
- Then upload the following documents:
Address Proof (Within 2 MB), Age Proof (Within 2 MB), Photo (Within 2 MB)
- Then fill up Qualification Details.
- After that click on the “SUBMIT” button.
a printout of the system generated field in application form with
keep it carefully ready with a photo affixed to it to submit on the date of interview or selection with signature along with the necessary documents.
For any other queries please contact:
Bengal minorities development and Finance Corporation
Amber DD 27 /E, Sector – 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700064
Toll free number 1800 120 2130
Keep visiting http://onlineexamgroup.com regularly for more updates.