Sikshashree Scholarship 2020
Know all details about Sikshashree Scholarship 2020. Scholarship Amount, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date are all available here.
About the Sikshashree Scholarship:
Sikshashree Scholarship is for the SC (Scheduled Caste) and ST (Scheduled Tribe) students of class V to VIII. The Backward Classes Welfare Department of West Bengal has initiated this Sikshashree Scholarship for the upliftment of SC and ST students of class V to VIII of West Bengal. This scholarship is a flagship project of Chief Minister. No SC/ST student will be uncovered in the this scheme.
Sikshashree Scholarship at a glance:
|Name of the Scholarship:||Sikshashree Scholarship|
|Organised by:||Backward Classes Welfare Department of West Bengal|
|Applicable for:||Class V to VIII SC/ST Students of West Bengal.|
Objective of the Scholarship:
The objective of the Sikshashree Scholarship is to spread education among the SC and ST students in the state of West Bengal. It also aims at minimizing the cases of drop out from school.
Important Documents to be Submitted:
i. Caste Certificate of the Applicant.
ii. Aadhaar Card (Xerox or photocopy).
iii. Family Income Certificate (original).
iv. Mobile Number.
v. Bank Account (Clear Xerox copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book which reads Bank Name, Branch Name, Branch Address, Account Number (in the name of the candidate), Bank IFSC).
vi. Xerox copy of Aadhaar Card.
You have to submit the above-mentioned documents to the Head of your school.
Last Date of Application:
Online and offline process of application for the scholarship has been started. It is going on now. The last date of Online Application is 05.10.2020.
- Rupees 500/- will be given to the student of class V per year.
- Rupees 650/- will be given to the student of class VI per year.
- Rupees 700/- will be given to the student of class VII per year.
- Rupees 800/- will be given to the student of class VIII per year.
Eligibility criteria for Sikshashree Scholarship 2020 :
The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
The applicant must belong to the scheduled caste.
The annual family income of the student must not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
Only the day scholars of West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
The applicant must be a regular full time student reading in a government school or government aided school and government recognised schools in the state of West Bengal.
The applicant must not get any other scholarship or stipend in any form for the same period.
The applicant must have a bank account in a nationalised bank with core banking facility.
Offline Application Process:
(From Student End)
SC / ST students from class V to VIII who want to apply for this scholarship will have to apply offline. They cannot apply online for this scholarship. They have to submit some important documents to the concerned School. The school expert will fill up the forms and upload their documents.
Online Application Process:
(From School End)
The school will collect all the documents from the eligible students. Then the school will fill up the forms of the students. The school will fill up the forms online. We have given here the steps how to fill up the forms. Follow the steps to apply for Shikshashree Scholarship:
- First go to the official website of Backward Classes Welfare Department West Bengal Official website – Click here..
- Now click on ‘Sikshashree Scholarship Application’.
- Then login providing the following details:
a. Select “User Type”
b. Select District.
c. Then select Sub-Division.
d. Now select Block/Municipality.
e. Then select ‘School’.
f. Now type ‘User id’.
g. Type ‘Password’.
h. Write the ‘Captcha’ shown above in the specified box.
- Now click on ‘Login’ button.
- You will be directed to Dashboard.
- At the left side you will see “Applications”. Click on it.
- Then click on the “All Applications List”. Click on it.
- A page will appear. You will see “Fresh Application” at the top left side of the page. Click on it.
- Then fill up carefully the “Fresh Application Form”.
- When the whole form is fill up, type Captcha in the specified box.
- Now click on “Submit” button.
Thus following these steps, you can easily fill up the form for Shikshashree Scholarship. If you like this post please share it to all.
The last date of Online Application is 05 th October 2020 (05.10.2020)
Visit our website and know about more scholarships. Get educational updates. Visit our website regularly http://onlineexamgroup.com and get all updates.