The Yuvashree Arpan Scheme – 2019
The chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee has announced a great and unique prokolpo naming Yuvashree Arpan Scheme. Under this scheme 50000 youths will get the financial support of rupees 100000 to setup an enterprise or a new business. The government of West Bengal launched this scheme to create opportunities of employment for the youths of West Bengal.
The youths who are willing to start their own business will get this financial support from the government of West Bengal.
Aims and Objectives:
This scheme will create job opportunities in the state and make the state economically stronger. MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) department will provide the fund for this scheme. According to the official sources, the scheme is going to start from 1st April 2019.
West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Scheme will cover 50000 youths with a view to eradicate unemployment from the state and to encourage the youths to start a business of their own.
Eligibility Criteria for this scheme:
1. Those youths who have technical degrees from the recognised institutes.
2. The candidate must be a resident of West Bengal.
3. ITI and Diploma holders (Polytechnic) passout candidates.
4. The youths must have good startup plans.
Important documents to be submitted:
2. Documents of educational qualifications.
3. Identity proof such as voter ID card Aadhar card etc.
4. Address Proof.
5. Passbook of bank account.
online registration date
online registration for this scheme is going to start from the 1st April 2019