Talent Support Program (TSP):
Talent Support Stipend is a State Government sponsored program under MA and ME Department Government of West Bengal. WBMDFC is working as a nodal office of the Talent Support Program.
WBMDFC was established in 1995 as per West Bengal act XVIII of 1995 that is the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Act 1995. This corporation works to undertake the task of economic Welfare of the Minorities.
WBMDFC has been taking of various schemes for economic welfare scholarships vocational training mass awareness and career counselling since inception.
Eligibility for Talent Support Program (TSP) 2020 :
- Students who belong to minority communities (Such as Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi, Jain) are eligible.
- The students must be resident of West Bengal.
- They have to pass the last final examination with less than 50% marks in the Board or University Exam. Those students who have got more than 50% marks are not eligible.
- He or she should have been continuing his or her studies in regular mode. Students from Distance Learning Mode are not eligible.
- The students will get scholarship for pursuing studies from class XI and onwards after PhD.
- Annual Family Income of the guardian should be under 2 lacs.
- The students will get stipend one time in a year.
- Online application will be available from 26.07.2019 (Tentative Date)
- From a family only 2 (two) students may apply.
- The student must not apply for other scholarship schemes, if he/she gets benefits under this scheme. (If found so, his/her applications will be rejected.)
- Students must have Bank Account (Nationalized or scheduled Bank having IFSC Code), because the scholarship amount will be credited through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode only.
- Download the filled-in online Application. Take a print out. Submit it to the Institution along with Family Income Certificate (issued by Pradhan/Ward Councilor/Gazette Officer/MLA/MP), Page of Bank Passbook containing name, Account Number, IFSC Code.
Application Process for Freshers:
Guidelines for Student Registration in tsp portal:
- Click on the “Student Registration” or “New Registration menu” in the home page.
- Fill up all the details under “Student Information” menu minutely.
(give your first name, middle name, last name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, religion date of birth, mobile number, savings bank account, bank IFS code.
- Then type the captcha code in the box.
- Then click on “SUBMIT AND PROCEED” button.
- Now fill up all details of “Scheme Eligibility” section and click on “SUBMIT AND PROCEED” button.
- Now write your User-ID and Check INBOX of your email or mobile number for Password. Also check your SMS.
- Now using this User ID and Password, login “Student’s Login”. Enter Captcha in the box and click on “LOGIN” button.
- Now change your password as you like.
- Then fill up all details under “Basic Information”.
- Then fill up “Academic Information” section.
- Now verify “Bank Account Information” and click on “SUBMIT AND PROCEED”.
- Verify the complete application under “PREVIEW” before locking or Finalising submission to institution.
- Take a print out of your Application from “Print Application” option.
- Now submit this print out Application along with required documents to your institution.
Login and Apply Guideline for Renewal candidates in TSP portal:
- After registration you got a username and password.
- Now click on Student Login menu in the TSP portal.
- Now write your username and password and click on sign in button.
- Then fill up personal details.
- Submit your bank account details
- Apply for scholarship step by step.
- Now click on the “final submit” button.
- Then you will get an SMS with your permanent ID.
- Now download the application form and take a printout of this.
- Submit it to your institution with necessary documents for verification.
Last date of Online Application: 15th September 2020.
For any technical support contact this numbers:
801 7071 714 (message)
1800 -120-2130 (toll free)
For more scholarship updates visit http://onlineexamgroup.com
Visit our website regularly for educational updates of West Bengal.
Give your suggestions and comments in the comment box below.