HS PPR PPS 2020: Know all details about HS PPR PPS Process. Apply now.
Any doubt about your result? Are you not satisfied with your result? Apply online for review and scrutiny of your HS Result. Get all details about the process of applying for PPR and PPS for year HS result 2020.
In this page we have elaborately described the process for Online/Offline Post Publication Review (PPR) / Post Publication Scrutiny (PPS) of the result of Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
The candidates who sat for H.S. Examination 2020 and are not satisfied with the result he got, can apply for online/offline Post Publication Review / Post Publication Scrutiny of their answer-scripts.
When the result of HS examination is published, the candidates can apply for PPR and PPS. This year, HS Result has been published in July. If the candidate is not satisfied with the result he got, he can easily apply for review and scrutiny for his result.
Keep in hand the Roll No and Mark Sheet No (You will get Mark Sheet No in your Mark Sheet) for online submission of application for P.P.S. / P.P.R. 2020.
Online Application for PPR and PPS starts from 1st August, 2020.
The last date for PPR (Post Publication Review) and PPS (Post Publication Scrutiny) is 31st August 2020.
Application Fee for PPR and PPS:
For PPR you have to pay Rs. 75/- per subject.
For PPS you have to pay Rs. 50/- only per subject.
Important Points To Be Remembered:
- Application for PPR/PPS shall be restricted to theoretical paper(s) only. Applicant can apply for review (PPR) or scrutiny (PPS) in all subjects, in which he/she actually appeared in written examination.
- A candidate can apply for PPR or PPS for any particular subject. A candidate can’t apply both for PPS and PPR in a particular subject.
- Apply carefully. Otherwise, an incomplete or incorrect application for PPR/PPS shall be rejected by the Council. No request of refund of application fees shall be entertained.
- Results of PPR/PPS shall be informed to the concerned institution(s) by the Council. Candidate /Institution may also know the result from Council’s PPS/PPR Website.
- The candidates who have applied for PPR or PPS shall have to accept the results of review/ scrutiny.
Online Application Process for PPR PPS 2020:
First, go to the official website http://wbchse.nic.in
Then click on the Apply For PPS/PPR link.
Now give your mobile number and your email ID.
Then click on ‘Add Candidate’ button.
Now Put your HS Roll Number (as given in admit card) and Marksheet Number (you can see it on your Marksheet).
Then Click on the ‘Add‘ button.
Now choose the subjects for PPR and PPS.
Then Pay Application fees. You can pay the Application fee through Axis Bank Challan or NEFT (Online). After paying the fee the candidate will download the bank challan with a unique challan number.
When all these processes are completed, the candidate will receive the candidate will receive a confirmation message what is mobile number and also to his email Id. Then download the payment acknowledgement copy by giving the payment challan number.
Offline Application Process:
Willing candidates may also apply for offline PPS/PPR through their concerning institutions. The candidates have to submit their prayer for PPS/PPR to the Head of the Institution (HOI) on a plain paper. You have to mention clearly the following information:
i) Name of the Candidate
ii) Roll No
iii) Name of the subject(s) for which PPS/PPR is sought for along with self attested photo copy of Marksheet and the mentioned fees.
Most probably the result of PPR and PPS will be published in the last week of September, 2020. The result will be informed to the concerned school. You can also see your result by visiting the official website http://wbchse.nic.in
Visit our website http://onlineexamgroup.com to get regular updates.